The combined losses of domestic airlines plying in the domestic sector is expected to reach $1.3billion to1.4 billion in Fy 15, said a report by Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), India Private Ltd, on Thursday.
“The structural viability of airline business models will continue to face pressures as costs are expected to increase while yields are likely to remain soft with new entrants coming into the market,” it said.
According to CAPA data, the Indian aviation industry had posted a combined loss of $1.7 billion in FY 14 and its accumulated loss have reached $10.6 billion figure in the last seven years.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen