Indiabulls Real Estate today reported 20 per cent fall in consolidated net profit at Rs 41.67 crore for the quarter ended March 31 on lower sales.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 51.94 crore in the year-ago period.
Total income from operations fell by over 20 per cent at Rs 327.60 crore in the fourth quarter of last fiscal from Rs 412.29 crore in the corresponding period of previous year, Indiabulls Real Estate said in a filing to the BSE.
However, the company reported 28 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit to Rs 223.84 crore in the full 2013-14 fiscal from Rs 174.19 crore in the previous year.
Total income from operations rose by 33 per cent to Rs 1,736.24 crore in last fiscal from Rs 1,300.55 crore in the 2012-13 fiscal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Board of Directors at its meeting held today declared the third interim dividend of Re 1 per equity share for the financial year 2013-14. The company announced a total dividend of Rs 3 for 2013-14 i.e. 150 per cent on face value of Rs 2 per share.
Indiabulls Real Estate has a total land bank of over 1,000 acres in Mumbai, NCR and Chennai.
The total saleable area under construction stood at 24.78 million sq ft as on March 31, 2014.
Share price of the company rose by 2.11 per cent at Rs 62.85 apiece on BSE. The company’s market cap is Rs 2,664 crore.