Japanese auto major Honda Cars on Friday said it is recalling 11,381 units of Accord, CR-V and Civic, manufactured between 2003 and 2007, to replace a faulty part in the passenger and driver side airbags.
- Honda Cars India recalls over 22,800 vehicles
- Honda recalls over 22,000 Accord, City and Jazz cars in India over faulty airbags
- Honda recalls 1.9 lakh cars across models to rectify faulty airbags
- Honda to recall 57,676 units of City, Jazz, Civic
- Honda to recall 1,338 cars in India to replace air bag inflator
- Honda recalls another 4,38,000 cars
The recall, which is part of Honda’s global campaign of fixing potential defect related to airbags, would cover 10,805 units of premium sedan Accord, 575 units of sports utility vehicle CR-V and one unit of Civic sedan.
“The company would carry out preventive replacement of passenger side airbag inflator of 575 units of CR-V manufactured in 2004 and driver side airbag inflator of 10,805 units of Accord manufactured between 2003-2007 as part of Honda’s global recall/safety improvement campaign concerning airbag inflators,” Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) said in a statement.