FMCG major Hindustan Unilever on Monday reported 10.78 per cent jump in standalone net profit at Rs 872.13 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2013-14 fiscal.
The company had posted a profit of Rs 787.20 crore in the January-March quarter of 2012-13.
HUL’s net sales climbed to Rs 6,935.82 crore in Q4, 2013-14, compared with Rs 6,367.14 crore a year earlier, up 8.93 per cent, the company said in a BSE filing.
Overall expenses in Q4 stood at Rs 6,082.32 crore as against Rs 5,555.46 crore in the year-ago period.
During the quarter, revenue from soap and detergents increased by 9.57 per cent to Rs 3,497.12 crore, personal products increased by 8.31 per cent to Rs 1,983.29 crore.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Revenue from beverages grew by 7.54 per cent to Rs 869.04 crore and packaged food increased by 12.71 per cent to Rs 419.68 crore.
The company’s Board of Directors has declared final dividend of Rs 7.50 per equity share of face value of Re 1 each for the fiscal year ending March 2014.
HUL scrip was trading at Rs 579.30, down 0.24 per cent, on the BSE.