FMCG major Hindustan Unilever on Monday reported 10.78 per cent jump in standalone net profit at Rs 872.13 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2013-14 fiscal.
The company had posted a profit of Rs 787.20 crore in the January-March quarter of 2012-13.
HUL’s net sales climbed to Rs 6,935.82 crore in Q4, 2013-14, compared with Rs 6,367.14 crore a year earlier, up 8.93 per cent, the company said in a BSE filing.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Overall expenses in Q4 stood at Rs 6,082.32 crore as against Rs 5,555.46 crore in the year-ago period.
During the quarter, revenue from soap and detergents increased by 9.57 per cent to Rs 3,497.12 crore, personal products increased by 8.31 per cent to Rs 1,983.29 crore.
Revenue from beverages grew by 7.54 per cent to Rs 869.04 crore and packaged food increased by 12.71 per cent to Rs 419.68 crore.
The company’s Board of Directors has declared final dividend of Rs 7.50 per equity share of face value of Re 1 each for the fiscal year ending March 2014.
HUL scrip was trading at Rs 579.30, down 0.24 per cent, on the BSE.