US private equity firm General Atlantic is in talks to buy a 2 to 5 percent stake each in India’s Just Dial Ltd and Info Edge India Ltd, two sources with direct knowledge of the discussions said on Friday.
At current market prices, a 2 to 5 per cent stake in Just Dial, a search service provider, would be valued between $36.4 million and $90.9 million.
A similar stake in Info Edge, an online classifieds provider, would be $25.4 million to $63.7 million.
General Atlantic declined to comment. Officials at Just Dial could not be immediately reached for comment. An Info Edge spokeswoman offered no immediate comment.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review