Five Indian cities of Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore and Kolkata are among the top 10 least expensive office space markets in the world, according to latest findings of DTZ Global Research.
According to the report, Hyderabad has overtaken Surabaya (Indonesia) as world’s least expensive office space market. Chennai, however, retains its position as world’s third least expensive office space market. Pune and Bangalore occupy fourth and fifth position respectively in least expensive office space market ladder, says DTZ. Kolkata has entered the list of world’s top 10 least expensive office space market.
DTZ says that Indian tier II markets will continue to offer occupiers the world’s most affordable office space.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Occupancy costs and productivity are positively correlated in most South Asian markets, implying that office space is fairly priced within the region,” it said.
Meanwhile, Mumbai stands as the sixth most expensive office space market in the world, while Delhi is at 20th position.