India’s leading real estate developer Emaar MGF organised a blood donation camp in Gurgaon on Saturday in collaboration with Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS). The camp was organised at the club house of The Palm Drive, Golf Course Extension road, Gurgaon, as an initiative under the CSR umbrella of the group, aimed at celebrating the spirit of spreading love and happiness among the lesser fortunate sections of the society.
The one-day campaign attracted 60 volunteers, including The Palm Drive residents, Emaar MGF employees and construction workers of several project sites of the company such as Digital Greens, Emerald Hills, Marbella, Palm Terraces Select, Palm Square, etc.
The blood donation camp, organised periodically by the company, is a CSR initiative under its wing EMCARE (Emaar MGF Community of Aware and Responsible Employees) that believes in ‘Welfare for All’. Apart from the employees and workers, the company also decided to reach out to the resident patrons of The Palm Drive project for the first time, who enthusiastically responded to its sustained efforts to contribute towards the health and survival of the needy in the society.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
Thanking all the stakeholders for being a part of this drive, Mr Arman Chaudhary, Chief of Human Resources, Emaar MGF said “Blood donation is amongst the highest contributions rendered towards humanity, and expresses our solidarity as a community, inspired by our beliefs to venture beyond our core business and engage & serve the society at large. Currently, in India, over 12 million units of blood are required annually, but only nine million units are available. We hope that by uniting today to contribute to a cause like this, we can really make a difference, no matter how small. We express our gratitude to the Indian Red Cross Society and all the blood donors, including The Palm Drive residents and our ardent workforce in making this camp a great success.”
Known for offering premium quality projects to its patrons, Emaar MGF regularly conducts several social engagement initiatives. The company recently celebrated events such as World Environment Day and National Safety Day & Week, alongside organising the annual blanket distribution drive across its project sites pan-India. It held health camps for its site workers on World AIDS Day, and awareness sessions on World Quality Day. Other activities like gift distribution to children of construction workers, tree plantation drives, etc. are a regular part of company’s CSR calendar. It also runs Mobile Crèches for children of site labourers taking care of their education, nutrition and health. Moreover, Emaar MGF has contributed to various relief funds for floods in Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand and Odisha, in addition to associating with NGOs working in the field of disability, education and healthcare.