Contract workers at Delhi factory of biscuits major Britannia Industries have gone on strike, partially affecting production.
The company has declared the strike illegal and said availability of its products in the market will not be impacted by workers’ stir.
In a filing to the BSE, the company said the contract workers at its factory located in Delhi have gone on an illegal strike.
“The said illegal strike has had a partial impact on the production/operation at the said factory,” it said.
Further, the company said: “This illegal strike has a very small impact on the overall business/operation of the company, including the availability of the finished products in the market.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The company, however, did not specify the reasons for the strike by the contract workers.
Britannia Industries sells a variety of biscuit brands, including Good Day, Tiger, 50-50, Marie Gold, apart from dairy products and cakes.
Shares of Britannia Industries were trading at Rs 982 per scrip in the afternoon trade, up 0.18 per cent from the previous close on the BSE.