City-based home utility brand Bonita has closed the first round of funding via a group of individual investors through an online investment advisory platform startxindia.com of IndianStartupFactory. The funding will be used mainly for brand-building and marketing activities to help Bonita take the next big leap as a brand. “We handhold, profitable or nearing profitability, start-ups and SMEs, in raising need based capital. Bonita, has been one of the interesting deals to structure that we have done in the recent months,” IndianStartupFactory.com Founder and Director Kapil Kaul said.
Watch What Else Is Making News
Prashant Priyadarshi, Founder and Director of IndianStartupFactory said, “We foresee Bonita as a long-term player in this sector, which should play a big role in making this sector organised.”
On the startXindia platform, its CTO Atul Shirvastava said it has been ingenuously developed keeping in mind the highest level of international security and privacy standards with features such as remote secure storage, auto PAN card validation, auto MCA validation and auto number validation.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The way we have devised the process is completely in accordance with guidelines issued by the governing authorities and amount of automation and auto checks ensures quick processing of information,” startXindia.com CIO Amrut Barde said.
StartXindia, is an online platform, which enables investments with little or almost no physical paperwork.