UAE’s telecom giant Etisalat and Bharti Airtel have entered into a partnership to set up a multi-service regional network infrastructure node in the region. It includes Airtel’s MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) services supported by its global network which will allow Airtel to provide advanced data and wholesale services to its customers in the Middle East and Africa.
It will also provide a platform to Etisalat to reach out to key global business hubs such as Africa and India. “We are proud that Bharti Airtel, a longtime Etisalat partner has chosen SmartHub. The facility will offer Airtel an array of regional connectivity options both in and out of the region.
“This partnership will also enable direct routing of traffic between the Middle East and Africa, Asia and Europe,” said Ali Amiri, executive VP (carrier & wholesale) Etisalat. Etisalat’s Smarthub is the largest capacity, content, internet and data hub in the Middle East. Smarthub provides regional access for global service providers and global access to the region.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“With a commitment to provide best-in-class services to all its customers and strong focus on emerging markets, Bharti Airtel has made significant investments in creating a globe spanning network infrastructure.