Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia, which is awaiting flying permit from the DGCA to launch its services in the domestic market, today said it is offering half a million free seats along with 1.8 million low fare promotional seats from Kuala Lumpur on select routes.
The bookings under the offer, which commenced yesterday, can be made till March 2 and will go on till March 2 for the travel period from October 1 to April 30 next year, AirAsia said in a release here.
As part of the scheme, the airline has offered an all inclusive fares starting from as low as Rs 6,999 from Kochi, Kolkata, Tiruchirappalli, Chennai, Bangalore to Kuala Lumpur, the airline said adding, the fares for Chennai-Bangkok sector have been fixed at Rs 7,999.
“This free seats promotion allows everyone to enjoy exquisite holiday destination options at very fair and realistic prices,” AirAsia group chief commercial officer Siegtraund Teh said.
Apart from domestic destinations (in Malaysia), the international destinations which are being offered under the promotion include Singapore, Jakarta, Bandung, Medan, Bali, Bangkok, Hat Yai, Surat Thani, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh among others, through AirAsia’s five Malaysian hubs in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu, the release said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The promotional offer is available for booking at airline’s website as well as via AirAsia’s mobile apps which are available on iPhone, Android devices, the Blackberry Z10 and the Windows Phone platform, the release said.