Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia, which is awaiting flying permit from the DGCA to launch its services in the domestic market, today said it is offering half a million free seats along with 1.8 million low fare promotional seats from Kuala Lumpur on select routes.
The bookings under the offer, which commenced yesterday, can be made till March 2 and will go on till March 2 for the travel period from October 1 to April 30 next year, AirAsia said in a release here.
As part of the scheme, the airline has offered an all inclusive fares starting from as low as Rs 6,999 from Kochi, Kolkata, Tiruchirappalli, Chennai, Bangalore to Kuala Lumpur, the airline said adding, the fares for Chennai-Bangkok sector have been fixed at Rs 7,999.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“This free seats promotion allows everyone to enjoy exquisite holiday destination options at very fair and realistic prices,” AirAsia group chief commercial officer Siegtraund Teh said.
Apart from domestic destinations (in Malaysia), the international destinations which are being offered under the promotion include Singapore, Jakarta, Bandung, Medan, Bali, Bangkok, Hat Yai, Surat Thani, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh among others, through AirAsia’s five Malaysian hubs in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu, the release said.
The promotional offer is available for booking at airline’s website as well as via AirAsia’s mobile apps which are available on iPhone, Android devices, the Blackberry Z10 and the Windows Phone platform, the release said.