AirAsia India, the latest entrant in domestic air space, has lowered its fares by 20 per cent for a limited period on all its flights.
The discounted ticket scheme was launched yesterday for a six-day period (till August 17) and offers customers 20 per cent discount on tickets across categories for flights from Bengaluru to Chennai, Kochi and Goa and vice versa, AirAsia India said in a release here.
AirAsia India currently operates flights from its current base Bengaluru to Chennai, Kochi and Goa. It also plans to launch flight services from Bengaluru to Jaipur and Chandigarh.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Customers can book their tickets under this discounted scheme till August 17 for a travel period up to December 14, it said.
AirAsia India, which is the domestic arm of Malaysian no-frills carrier AirAsia, had at the time of entering in the Indian aviation market said that its fares will be 35 per cent cheaper compared to the segment players.
“With our existing everyday low fares, this new campaign is introduced in appreciation of the support and response extended by our passengers. Standing by our promise, this campaign will live up to our visions of making every Indian fly,” AirAsia India chief executive Mittu Chandilya said in the release.
The current offer is available for these proposed flights as well, the release said.
The travel period for the proposed Jaipur and Chandigarh flights will be between September 5 and October 25, the release said.
AirAsia India’s Jaipur and Chandigarh flight services are scheduled to start from September 5.