AirAsia India, the latest entrant in domestic air space, has lowered its fares by 20 per cent for a limited period on all its flights.
The discounted ticket scheme was launched yesterday for a six-day period (till August 17) and offers customers 20 per cent discount on tickets across categories for flights from Bengaluru to Chennai, Kochi and Goa and vice versa, AirAsia India said in a release here.
AirAsia India currently operates flights from its current base Bengaluru to Chennai, Kochi and Goa. It also plans to launch flight services from Bengaluru to Jaipur and Chandigarh.
Customers can book their tickets under this discounted scheme till August 17 for a travel period up to December 14, it said.
AirAsia India, which is the domestic arm of Malaysian no-frills carrier AirAsia, had at the time of entering in the Indian aviation market said that its fares will be 35 per cent cheaper compared to the segment players.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“With our existing everyday low fares, this new campaign is introduced in appreciation of the support and response extended by our passengers. Standing by our promise, this campaign will live up to our visions of making every Indian fly,” AirAsia India chief executive Mittu Chandilya said in the release.
The current offer is available for these proposed flights as well, the release said.
The travel period for the proposed Jaipur and Chandigarh flights will be between September 5 and October 25, the release said.
AirAsia India’s Jaipur and Chandigarh flight services are scheduled to start from September 5.