Close on the heels of the budget carriers rolling out low fares, Government-run Air India has also launched a limited period super sale scheme, offering customers all-inclusive ticket prices starting as low as Rs 1,499 on its domestic network.
The tickets under the ‘super sale offer’ can be booked between Saturday and May 25 for a travel period between July and September 30, Air India said.
Under Super Sale offer flyers can book tickets at attractive fares starting from Rs 1,499 (all inclusive) on domestic network, Air India said.
- Jet Airways, IndiGo, AirAsia India, GoAir offer discounts on flight tickets: Here’s what is on offer
- AirAsia offers all-inclusive fares starting Rs 1,499 on select routes
- SpiceJet Great Republic Day sale: All-inclusive fares starting from Rs 769
- IndiGo Airlines offers tickets as low as Rs 899 in new year sale
- SpiceJet joins low fare race, puts half a million seats on sale
- Indian air carriers trigger fare war offering low-priced tickets
The July-September and January-March quarters are considered lean season as against the rest two quarters in terms of travel demand.
Last week three no-frills airlines –SpiceJet, IndiGo and Air Asia India, had announced low airfares for their flights
under similar schemes.
While SpiceJet offered one-way fares starting Rs 511, IndiGo came out with Rs 800 fare offer. AirAsia India, which is completing two years of its operations, had too lowered its ticket prices by half on several routes.