National carrier Air India will celebrate tomorrow its merger with erstwhile Indian Airlines as ‘Air India Day’, offering discounted tickets for Rs 100 for a limited period.
“This is the first time the airline will be celebrating the ‘Air India Day’. A function will be held to celebrate the day and also to award meritorious employees of the airline,” an official spokesperson said here today.
Air India was amalgamated with erstwhile Indian Airlines into one airline as “Air India” on August 27, 2007.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
On the occasion, the flag carrier would launch ‘Air India Offer’ – a scheme offering tickets for Rs 100 apart from all applicable taxes.
The sale of these tickets would be made only through the airline’s website for five days from August 27 to 31 for travel during the period August 27 to September 30 only, he added.