National carrier Air India will celebrate tomorrow its merger with erstwhile Indian Airlines as ‘Air India Day’, offering discounted tickets for Rs 100 for a limited period.
“This is the first time the airline will be celebrating the ‘Air India Day’. A function will be held to celebrate the day and also to award meritorious employees of the airline,” an official spokesperson said here today.
Air India was amalgamated with erstwhile Indian Airlines into one airline as “Air India” on August 27, 2007.
On the occasion, the flag carrier would launch ‘Air India Offer’ – a scheme offering tickets for Rs 100 apart from all applicable taxes.
The sale of these tickets would be made only through the airline’s website for five days from August 27 to 31 for travel during the period August 27 to September 30 only, he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More