Silver prices drifted lower by 0.08 per cent to Rs 42,141 per kg in futures market on Wednesday, tracking a weak trend overseas. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in December fell by Rs 34 or 0.08 per cent to Rs 42,141 per kg in business turnover of 1,202 lots.
Similarly, the white metal for delivery in March next year was trading lower by Rs 9 or 0.02 per cent to Rs 43,072 per kg in 14 lots.
Analysts attributed the fall in silver futures to a weak trend in the precious metals in overseas markets.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Meanwhile, silver shed 0.06 per cent to $17.58 an ounce in Singapore.