Poland is keen to offer technology to state-run Coal India Ltd for increasing underground mining operations up to 1,000 metres from the current 300 metres.
“We are holding talks with Coal India. We can offer technology and equipment that can go up to 1,000 metres underground and Coal India does underground mining up to 300 metres only,” Janusz Urbaniec, member of a Polish delegation member, said here today.
Coal India officials are also keen for deeper underground mining as it is losing out on extracting coal for since existing technology can allow only 300 metres deep, Urbaniec said this on the sidelines of a BCCI-organised session.
11 companies from Cracow Chamber of Commerce and Industry are on a maiden visit to the eastern region engaged in mining, mining equipment, sanitary items, plastic raw materials and tourism sector.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review