Continuing its winning run, gold prices rose by another Rs 32 to Rs 29,866 per 10 gram in futures trade today amid a firm global trend.
At Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in December was trading higher by Rs 32 or 0.11 per cent to Rs 29,866 per 10 gram in a business turnover 270 lots.
On similar lines, the yellow metal for delivery in February next year gathered another Rs 21 or 0.07 per cent to Rs 29,828 per 10 gram in 8 lots.
Analysts attributed persistent rise in gold prices at futures trade to a firming trend overseas and ongoing festive and wedding season demand from jewellers in the domestic spot market.
Meanwhile, gold edged higher 0.03 per cent to USD 1,267.10 an ounce in Singapore.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest