Gold prices rose Rs 29 to Rs 29,792 per 10 gram in futures trading today as participants widened bets, triggered by a firming trend overseas. At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in December was trading higher by Rs 29, or 0.10 per cent, to Rs 29,792 per 10 gram, in a business turnover of 229 lots.
Similarly, the yellow metal for delivery in far-month February 2017 traded higher by Rs 25, or 0.08 per cent, to Rs 29,825 per 10 gram in seven lots.
Analysts said expanding of positions by participants, tracking a firming trend in the global market mainly influenced the precious metal prices at futures trade.
Globally, gold rose 0.15 per cent to $1,266.30 an ounce in Singapore on Tuesday.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More