When it comes to best hotels in India, the historic city of Udaipur in Rajasthan leads the list of top 10 destinations, according to a survey by online hotel search site trivago.
“Historic Mewar capital of Udaipur leads the list of top destinations in India,” the trivago’s Reputation Ranking revealed.
The ranking is based on over 82 million reviews compiled by the site from over 200 online booking websites.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The ranking only contains hotels with over 60 reviews and cities with over 30 hotels. Udaipur was followed by Jaipur.
Jodhpur was ranked at the fourth place, making it the third city in Rajasthan to feature in the list of places with best hotels.
The hotels in port city of Kochi in Kerala did fairly well in guest service category and stood at the third place, the survey said.
Goa’s capital Panaji was placed at the fifth spot, followed by Shimla, a popular hill station discovered by the British, in the sixth position in the list of best hotels.
Pune, the cultural capital of Maharashtra, which is also a hub for education and information and technology, was ranked at the seventh position.
The joint capital of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Hyderabad and India’s silicon valley Bengaluru stood at eighth and ninth position, respectively.
Mumbai captured the 10th position in the ranking for best hotels in the country.