When it comes to best hotels in India, the historic city of Udaipur in Rajasthan leads the list of top 10 destinations, according to a survey by online hotel search site trivago.
“Historic Mewar capital of Udaipur leads the list of top destinations in India,” the trivago’s Reputation Ranking revealed.
The ranking is based on over 82 million reviews compiled by the site from over 200 online booking websites.
The ranking only contains hotels with over 60 reviews and cities with over 30 hotels. Udaipur was followed by Jaipur.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Jodhpur was ranked at the fourth place, making it the third city in Rajasthan to feature in the list of places with best hotels.
The hotels in port city of Kochi in Kerala did fairly well in guest service category and stood at the third place, the survey said.
Goa’s capital Panaji was placed at the fifth spot, followed by Shimla, a popular hill station discovered by the British, in the sixth position in the list of best hotels.
Pune, the cultural capital of Maharashtra, which is also a hub for education and information and technology, was ranked at the seventh position.
The joint capital of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Hyderabad and India’s silicon valley Bengaluru stood at eighth and ninth position, respectively.
Mumbai captured the 10th position in the ranking for best hotels in the country.