Shangri-La-Eros Hotel in Delhi recently inaugurated a Turkish food festival at its restaurant Café Uno. The ongoing event will continue till March 16.
Food lovers in the the national capital can avail themselves to an array of traditional Turkish delicacies, exquisitely prepared under the guidance of Chef Gazi Ciftci from Shangri-La Istanbul, including some of his signature dishes like Kisir (Cracked Wheat Salad) Haydari Yoghurt with Mint and Garlic, Imam Bayildi (stuffed eggplant), Lamb Liver Skewer, Sea Bass, Oriental Rice Iç Pilav.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The dessert selection includes Kazandibi (Caramelized milk pudding), Pumpkin Dessert, Sütlaç (baked rice pudding), Semolina Dessert, Krem Sokola (a chocolate pudding), Keskül- Almond Pudding and Revani.
Apart from the culinary delights, guests can discover more about Turkey’s culture through dance and music performances organised by India logue Foundation.
Served for dinner, the Turkish buffet is priced at Rs 2,100 plus taxes and children buffet is priced at Rs 1, 200 plus taxes.
There’s an incentive for the foodies who attend the food festival. A lucky couple stand a chance to win a 2-night stay at the Shangri-La Bosphorous, Istanbul along with round trip tickets to Istanbul, courtesy Turkish Airlines. Turkish cuisine or Türk mutfagi, is largely the heritage of Ottoman cuisine, which is a fusion and refinement of Central Asian, Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Balkan cuisines. The cuisine has in turn influenced those and other neighboring cuisines, including those of Western Europe.