The founder of the renowned ‘Super30’ coaching centre of Bihar, Anand Kumar, has appealed to students of IITs to devote their skills for the development of rural areas of India instead of leaving the country in search of greener pastures.
“The time has come for (students) to share their knowledge and skills for the benefit of their countrymen instead of pursuing career goals and personal success. It is the need of the hour,” said Kumar to the students of IIT – Kanpur during an interaction with them last evening.
Talking about the pattern of the IIT-JEE, Kumar said there was a need for changing the same as it was not favourable for students from the weaker sections.
Kumar said that the celebrated coaching system would be now expanded to include Uttar Pradesh.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The Super30 programme selects 30 meritorious candidates each year from economically-backward sections of society and trains them for the IIT-JEE, the examination for entrance into the premier Indian Institutes of Technology.