Singapore Airlines has announced special all-inclusive, return economy class fares, starting from Rs 58,000 per person, for a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together on flights to Australia.
Bookings can be made from 11 cities in India – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram and Visakhapatnam.
With over 120 onward flights from Singapore, passengers can avail of convenient connections to six cities (Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney) in Australia.
Transit passengers can also collect a complimentary, $40 Changi Dollar voucher for use until March 31, 2014. This voucher can be used at participating shops, restaurants and lounge when in transit at Singapore’s Changi Airport.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
* On sale from January 15 – February 28, 2014
* Valid for outbound travel from February 1 -September 30, 2014 in all stations except Bangalore where it is valid from March 1 – September 30, 2014
– FE Online desk