British ultra luxury car maker Rolls-Royce will introduce its latest product Ghost Series II in India during the October-December period this year to expand its portfolio.
The super luxury car, which is an upgrade of its existing Ghost model, was unveiled at Geneva Motor Show this morning and will hit the roads across different countries in coming months.
“The Ghost Series II will also be launched in India. This will be introduced during the fourth quarter of 2014 calender year,” a company source in India told PTI.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The company, however, did not mention any possible price for the Indian market for this model. The existing Ghost standard wheelbase model is priced at Rs 4.36 crore in India. The company will continue to sell this model.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said in a statement that it has unveiled the Ghost Series II at the ongoing Geneva Motor Show.
“Following the worldwide success of its predecessor, I am confident that this redesigned and updated Rolls-Royce will continue to attract increasing numbers of new customers,” Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Chief Executive Officer Torsten Muller-Otvos said while unveiling the Ghost Series II.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Design Director Giles Taylor said the redesigned new model comes with headlights and new wake channel on the bonnet among others.
“On-board Wi-Fi makes Ghost Series II the most connected, luxurious place in which to conduct business on the move, whilst Satellite Aided Transmission (SAT) enhances the car’s dynamism, ensuring the car automatically adapts to its surroundings augmenting the drive experience,” the firm said.
The company had last month launched a limited edition of its model ‘Ghost’ in India, priced at Rs 4.66 crore.