British ultra luxury car maker Rolls-Royce will introduce its latest product Ghost Series II in India during the October-December period this year to expand its portfolio.
The super luxury car, which is an upgrade of its existing Ghost model, was unveiled at Geneva Motor Show this morning and will hit the roads across different countries in coming months.
“The Ghost Series II will also be launched in India. This will be introduced during the fourth quarter of 2014 calender year,” a company source in India told PTI.
The company, however, did not mention any possible price for the Indian market for this model. The existing Ghost standard wheelbase model is priced at Rs 4.36 crore in India. The company will continue to sell this model.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said in a statement that it has unveiled the Ghost Series II at the ongoing Geneva Motor Show.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Following the worldwide success of its predecessor, I am confident that this redesigned and updated Rolls-Royce will continue to attract increasing numbers of new customers,” Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Chief Executive Officer Torsten Muller-Otvos said while unveiling the Ghost Series II.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Design Director Giles Taylor said the redesigned new model comes with headlights and new wake channel on the bonnet among others.
“On-board Wi-Fi makes Ghost Series II the most connected, luxurious place in which to conduct business on the move, whilst Satellite Aided Transmission (SAT) enhances the car’s dynamism, ensuring the car automatically adapts to its surroundings augmenting the drive experience,” the firm said.
The company had last month launched a limited edition of its model ‘Ghost’ in India, priced at Rs 4.66 crore.