The pensioners identity cards given to retired employees will now have national emblem as the Home Ministry has cleared a proposal in this regard.
The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions has been considering a proposal of issuing identity cards to all the pensioners. Earlier, it was decided that it would not be necessary to have the State emblem on the identity cards given to retired employees.
The matter was recently consulted with the Home Ministry which has now indicated that they have no objection to the issue of identity card to retired government personnel or pensioners with state emblem, an order issued by the Personnel Ministry said.
All ministries have been asked to follow these guidelines while issuing identity cards to pensioners. “This provision will not be applicable in respect of the pensioners retired from the autonomous bodies, etc. Such autonomous bodies can, however, use their own logo on the identity cards in accordance with the relevant instructions,” it said.
There are about 58 lakh central government employees.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More