In a move that is likely to benefit lakhs of non-gazetted central government employees, the government on Monday announced non-productivity linked bonus (ad-hoc bonus) equivalent to 30 days’ emoluments for 2015-16.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
It would benefit Central government employees in Groups ‘C’ and ‘D’ and all non-gazetted employees in Group ‘B’, who are not covered by any productivity linked bonus scheme, the finance ministry said in a notification.
On August 29, the ministry had announced doubling of the wage ceiling to Rs 7,000/month for payment of productivity linked bonus (PLB) and non-productivity linked bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for 2014-15 and 2015-16.
The payment of ad-hoc bonus under these orders will also be admissible to the eligible employees of Central Paramilitary Forces and Armed Forces, it said.
The orders will be deemed to be extended to the employees of Union Territory Administration which follow the Central government pattern of emoluments and are not covered by any other bonus or ex-gratia scheme, it added. FE