Product: Oppo N1
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Chinese mobile phone maker Oppo has brought its flagship phone – N1 – to India for Rs 39,999. The phone runs Color OS, which is a customised version of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Oppo N1 is also available with CyanogenMod OS, which is one of the best Android modifications in the market. This phone will initially be available in 12 big cities. The storage space on the phone is 16 GB. The N1 has a 1920×1080 pixel display and the screen measures 5.9 inches. The display resolution is 377 ppi. The processor is 1.7-GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600. The phone comes with 2 GB RAM. The N1 has a 13-MP camera, which can be rotated up to 206 degrees.
Product: BenQ MH680
BenQ has launched a full HD 3D projector, MH680. The projector has a 10000:1 contrast ratio and 3000 lumens brightness level. BenQ says the projector supports Blu-ray 3D playback, so film buffs might want to take a look at this product. BenQ claims that the projector can reproduce “details in varied lighting situations… with 70% less power consumption”. The projector also supports 480p, 576p, 720p and 1080i. If you don’t like wires, the MH680 supports wireless display through WiDi technology. Users can open JPEG, BMP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint files from a pendrive.
Product: Skullcandy FC series
If you live your football club, this is music for your ears. Skullcandy FC Series Headphones will bring together three of the world’s most idolised football clubs — AC Milan, Chelsea FC and Olympique de Marseille — on to your music accessories. Skullcandy’s Uprock musical burn unit brags twin 40mm drivers, tangle-proof flat cables and a mixed-material composition to soften jerks, drops and hustle. This range will be priced Rs 2,999. The Hesh 2-FC costs Rs 5,699. The more affordable Ink’d 2-FC also comes with flattened cables and colours of your favourite club.
Product: Wammy Ethos Tab 3
Wickedleak Inc has introduced a new 7-inch Wammy Ethos Tab 3 that can double up as a phone. Priced at Rs 10,990, the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean device has a 1024x600p IPS capacitive touch screen and is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB RAM and has slots for a 2G and a 3G SIM. The tablet also comes with a 5MP rear camera with flash and 2MP front camera for video calling. It has 8 GB built-in storage, expandable up to 32GB. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and A-GPS. The tablet can be purchased at http://www.wickedleak.org