Product: Motorola Moto G
Price: Rs 12,499
Raising the bar
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Motorola, which was recently acquired by Lenovo, has launched Moto G in India for R 12,499 (8 GB) and R 13,999 (16 GB). The phone is available on Flipkart.com and Motorola is banking on the Moto G’s “premium smartphone experience”. It has a 4.5-inch display and a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. The phone comes with Adreno 305 graphics, 1 GB RAM and an optional dual-SIM variant. It runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Motorola has promised to update the phone to Android 4.4 KitKat soon. The rear camera can shoot at 5-MP with LED flash and the front camera at 1.3-MP. Google offers 50 GB free Google Drive cloud storage with Moto G for two years.
Product: LG G Flex
Price: Rs 69,999
LG’s G Flex smartphone, which has a curved screen, is among the most expensive phones to be launched in India at R 69,999. The G Flex comes with a 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 graphics. The phone has 2 GB RAM, a 13-MP camera, a 2.1-MP front camera and a 3,500 mAh battery. This phone runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It has a six-inch screen, which is curved. LG G Flex weighs 177 grams. LG claimed in a statement that the G Flex has an elastic coating on the back cover, which has “the ability to recover” from daily wear-and-tear.
Product: MTV Slash 4X
Price: Rs 9,999
Swipe Telecom has launched a co-branded tablet in partnership with MTV. This tablet, called MTV Slash 4X, is priced at R 9,999. This tablet has dual-SIM support and lets users make phone calls. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, has a 7-inch screen with a resolution of 1024×600 pixels. MTV Slash 4X appears to get its name from the processor. It has a 1.3-GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM and comes with 4 GB storage. Storage can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card. This tablet has a 3,000 mAh battery. Other connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Product: Xolo A500 Club
Price: Rs 7,099
For music lovers
XOLO, the premium smart devices brand, announced the launch of XOLO A500 Club, a smartphone for a great audio experience. With dual front speakers placed on either side of the screen, XOLO A500 Club promises loud and clear audio and lets you access music or videos through a single tap. It comes with a 4-inch IPS display with 233 PPI and a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and 512 MB of RAM. It runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and has 4 GB internal memory and external memory is expandable up to 32 GB. It has a 5 MP Rear with LED flash and a VGA front camera.