Product: Seagate Backup Plus
Price: Rs 25,000
Seagate has announced the launch of two new hard disk drives — Backup Plus Fast and Backup Plus Slim in India. The Backup Plus Fast is your go-to product if you need lots of space in a portable package. It provides you with a 4 TB drive that runs on USB power for Rs 25,000. The Backup Plus Slim lets you transfer files quickly thanks to USB 3 support. It comes with a backup software called Seagate Dashboard. The drive can also save your photos from social networking websites. Seagate also lets you download the Seagate Mobile Backup app. Seagate Backup Plus Slim is priced at Rs 4,250 for 500 GB, Rs 6,000 for 1 TB and Rs 10,500 for 2 TB.
Product: Lava Iris 550Q
Price: Rs 13,000
Yet another phablet
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Lava has launched the Iris 550q, a phablet powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor that runs on Android Jelly Bean OS 4.2. Lava Iris 550q is a slim, fast and easy-to-use smartphone that claims to deliver effortless multi-tasking. It has a narrow 3 mm bezel and comes with a 5.5 inch IPS display full lamination touch screen with HD resolution. The 8-MP primary camera along with 2-MP front camera can record video at 1080p resolution. The phone has 1 GB RAM and internal memory of 4 GB, which is expandable up to 32 GB. The 2,600-mAh battery is one of the strong points of the phone.
Product: HTC Desire 310
Price: Rs 11,700
Blinkfeed in budget
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has unveiled its Desire 310, aimed at the entry-level market. The phone will feature a sophisticated navy blue design with a quad-core processor, HTC BlinkFeed and HTC Video Highlights. The dual-SIM phone is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor, and has a 4.5-inch screen. HTC seems to be banking on the Blinkfeed homescreen that lets users customise their live streams to deliver up-to-the-minute news and social updates direct to their home screens. The stream now comes with an offline reading mode. The phone has a 5-MP camera and related software.
Product: Gionee Elife S5.5
Price: Rs 22,999
Gionee has brought its Mobile World Congress launch and the world’s slimmest smartphone, the Elife S5.5, in India. Named after its 5.55 mm thick body, the phone will be available from mid-April. It has been priced at Rs 22,999. It has a 5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display and an octa- core 1.7GHz CPU. The single-SIM phone comes with a 13-MP rear camera and a 5-MP front camera. The phone runs Amigo, a customised version of Android 4.2. It comes with 16 GB internal storage and 2 GB RAM. The phone’s 2,300 mAh battery is not removable.