Product: HP Slate 6 VoiceTab
Price: Rs 22,999
Phone or tablet?
HP can choose not to call its new 6-inch device a smartphone, or even a phablet, but we are pretty sure that the HP Slate 6 Voice Tab is one. The Slate 6 has superb build quality, the kind you would expect from a company like HP. It is not powered by a Qualcomm or MediaTek processor, but the Marvell PXA1088 1.2Ghz Quad Core is fast and slick. The multi-tasking that Android 4.3 affords you is seamless and easy thanks to the powerful processor. It seems this where HP decided to cut corners, as the rear camera has a measly 5MP sensor. Compare this to the other six-inchers that sport 13MP and so on. The 3000 mAh battery can easily last long with moderate use.
Product: MMI SMART Mirror
Price: Rs 15,990
Look up for directions
MapMyIndia (MMI) has launched a new product that aims to put maps on your car’s rear view mirror. Smart Mirror is attached to the rear view mirror, which also acts as a screen for the car’s parking camera. The product aims to make navigation convenient by putting maps right where a driver keeps looking while on the road. A MapMyIndia release says, “Powered by India’s best maps the product features the MapMyIndia Navigator merged with a rear view mirror to offer assisted driving experience. There is no distraction.” The product comes with an SD card slot to play music.
Product: Lenovo Vibe Z
Price: Rs 35,999
Turn up the style
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Lenovo’s latest smartphone, the Vibe Z, is a 5.5-inch device powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. Equipped with high-speed LTE (4G) connectivity, the phone also has a 13-MP rear camera with BSI sensor and dual LED flash. It has the Vibe Z camera with a large f/1.8 aperture lens. The 5-MP front camera has an 84-degree wide viewing angle. It it has a thickness of 7.9 mm and weighs just 147 grams, despite its 5.5-inch display. The Android phone is powered by an integrated 3000-mAh battery and lets you access data from a pen drive.
Product: Blaupunkt San Diego
Price: Rs 30,990
Blaupunkt recently launched San Diego 530, a multimedia navigation and entertainment system for your car. San Diego 530 comes with iGO Primo software and TomTom’s India maps and has features like “voice navigation, smart history tracking, parking guidance and congestion detour handling”, Blaupinkt says. The product has inbuilt high-end multimedia video playback, 4×45w sound output, a wide array of connectivity options and a DSP tuner too. It has a 6.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels. It has a DVD/VCD player, FM, AM tuner. It comes with a year of insurance for flood, fire and burglary.