Union Health Minister J P Nadda on Tuesday lauded government-run PSU Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation (HSCC) for a massive jump in its turnover which rose over 92 per cent to Rs 1,106 crore in the last fiscal. “The minister congratulated HSCC on its remarkable turnover jump of 92.26 per cent. HSCC posted a dividend of 683 per cent on paid up capital, amounting to Rs 16.38 Crore, out of current year’s profit for the year 2015-16,” an official statement said.
Watch What Else is Making News
The 33rd Annual General Body Meeting of HSCC (India) chaired by Health secretary C K Mishra was held on Tuesday wherein a dividend of 683 per cent on paid up equity capital was declared.
HSCC CMD Gyanesh Pandey informed the Board about the remarkable growth of the company during financial year 2015-16 wherein the total turnover achieved by the company was Rs 1106.98 crore as compared to Rs 575.77 crore in the previous year which is a “significant and remarkable” growth of 92.26 per cent, the statement said.
The statement said that in FY 2015-16, HSCC has posted pre-tax profit of Rs 87.98 crore as against Rs 37.95 crore during previous year thereby achieving 131.83 per cent growth in pre-tax profits for the year 2015-16.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The company earned an excellent net profit of Rs 54.62 crore (FY 2015-16) as compared to 24.54 crore earned in previous year posting 122.58 per cent growth.
“This is the 32th consecutive year the company declared the dividend. Upon paying this year’s dividend, cumulative dividend paid to government would be Rs 56.90 crore, around 24 times of current paid up equity capital of the company.
“This performance is particularly remarkable when viewed against the backdrop of the extremely challenging business context in which it was achieved, namely, a slowdown in the economy and high levels of inflation,” the statement added.