Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI), today launched the all new Activa 125, the company’s first 125 cc automatic scooter for India. The scooter will be available in two variants – standard & deluxe – with starting price of Rs 52,447 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new Activa 125, is specially developed to retain both existing automatic scooter customers who want to upgrade their ride and add new customers who now want much more from Honda.
Honda Activa 125 promises the most compelling combination of power, mileage, comfort and advanced features in the segment. At the heart of Activa 125 is Honda’s newly developed 125cc engine delivering superb net power of 6.4kw (8.6 BHP) @ 6500 rpm and amazing torque of 10.12Nm@5500 RPM. Climbing roads become joyrides with Activa 125’s best in class climbing capability of 23O.
Several advanced features like elegant digital meter, durable metal body, tubeless tyres maintenance free battery, sturdy 5 spoke alloy wheels and viscous air filter give Activa 125 an extra edge over competition, said HMSI.
Activa 125 comes in four colours. The scooter’s deluxe variant costs Rs 58,156 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
– FE Online