General Motors India today launched a limited edition of its entry level compact car Chevrolet Spark priced up to Rs 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new edition, having additional features such as outside rear-view mirrors with integrated turn signals, will be priced between Rs 3.44 and 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the company said in a statement.
GM India has been targeting first-time buyers and young nuclear families with its Chevrolet Spark car. The car is powered by a 1-litre petrol engine.
“With the launch of another limited edition model with more features, GM India has sought to exceed the expectations of its customers,” GM India President and Managing Director Arvind Saxena said.
The company is offering a standard company warranty of three years/100,000 km on the Spark Limited Edition along with its standard three-year 24/7 free roadside assistance programme.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016