General Motors India today launched a limited edition of its entry level compact car Chevrolet Spark priced up to Rs 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new edition, having additional features such as outside rear-view mirrors with integrated turn signals, will be priced between Rs 3.44 and 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the company said in a statement.
GM India has been targeting first-time buyers and young nuclear families with its Chevrolet Spark car. The car is powered by a 1-litre petrol engine.
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
“With the launch of another limited edition model with more features, GM India has sought to exceed the expectations of its customers,” GM India President and Managing Director Arvind Saxena said.
The company is offering a standard company warranty of three years/100,000 km on the Spark Limited Edition along with its standard three-year 24/7 free roadside assistance programme.