Ford India on Tuesday launched the 2014 Ford Endeavour, the latest edition of its all-terrain SUV, featuring new styling and features.
The 2014 Ford Endeavour sport a fresh new look, with a bold grille and headlamps, and refreshed interiors.
The new Ford Endeavour will be sold at the starting price of from Rs 19,83,898 for the base variant.
Speaking at the launch of the new Endeavour in Chandigarh, Nigel Harris, president, Ford India, said: “The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle.”
The Endeavour continues to be powered by 16-valve Duratorq TDCi powertrain. The 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi common-rail powertrain peaks at 380 Nm of torque at 2500 rpm with 156PS of power.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The SUV is available in three variants: 2.5 Liter Duratorq TDCi 4×2 Manual Transmission, a 3.0-Liter Duratorq TDCi 4×2 Automatic Transmission and a 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi 4×4 Automatic Transmission, that will be available at Rs 19,83,898, Rs 21,28,119 and Rs 23,06,302 respectively (all ex-showroom Delhi prices).
The electric shift-on-fly system gives enthusiasts the flexibility to switch to 4X4 mode for toughest terrains while a 5-speed automatic transmission helps gobble up those miles with ease. The 4X4 and 4×2 automatic variant also sports cruise control.
The exterior of the 2014 Ford Endeavour has been enhanced to to make it rugged while sleek headlamps and new fog lamp bezel add a dash of sophistication. The new front grill and bumper with skid plate also enhance its premium appeal.
The automaker said the specially designed blind spot passenger-side mirror maximises driver visibility and enhances road safety.
– FE Online | Financial Express