Ford India on Tuesday launched the 2014 Ford Endeavour, the latest edition of its all-terrain SUV, featuring new styling and features.
The 2014 Ford Endeavour sport a fresh new look, with a bold grille and headlamps, and refreshed interiors.
The new Ford Endeavour will be sold at the starting price of from Rs 19,83,898 for the base variant.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Speaking at the launch of the new Endeavour in Chandigarh, Nigel Harris, president, Ford India, said: “The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle.”
The Endeavour continues to be powered by 16-valve Duratorq TDCi powertrain. The 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi common-rail powertrain peaks at 380 Nm of torque at 2500 rpm with 156PS of power.
The SUV is available in three variants: 2.5 Liter Duratorq TDCi 4×2 Manual Transmission, a 3.0-Liter Duratorq TDCi 4×2 Automatic Transmission and a 3.0-liter Duratorq TDCi 4×4 Automatic Transmission, that will be available at Rs 19,83,898, Rs 21,28,119 and Rs 23,06,302 respectively (all ex-showroom Delhi prices).
The electric shift-on-fly system gives enthusiasts the flexibility to switch to 4X4 mode for toughest terrains while a 5-speed automatic transmission helps gobble up those miles with ease. The 4X4 and 4×2 automatic variant also sports cruise control.
The exterior of the 2014 Ford Endeavour has been enhanced to to make it rugged while sleek headlamps and new fog lamp bezel add a dash of sophistication. The new front grill and bumper with skid plate also enhance its premium appeal.
The automaker said the specially designed blind spot passenger-side mirror maximises driver visibility and enhances road safety.
– FE Online | Financial Express