A commercial court in Ahmedabad has granted an order restraining Rapid Bevtech Private Limited from using technical knowledge in violation of Intellectual Property Rights of KHS Machinery. Judge Ramchandra T Vachhaniin on Friday restrained Rapid Bevtech from using technical knowledge of customised manufacturing machinery, copyright-protected computer software, database, drawings and other confidential information of the petitioner, KHS Machinery.
Watch what else is making news:
KHS Machinery, which manufactures filling, packaging and processing machineries, had moved the court against its ex-employees for alleged unauthorised use of its intellectual property. The KHS lawyer submitted that its two former employees — Vishnu Shukla and Rupesh Bhavsar — had started a company using the technology KHS had brought to India through an agreement with German firm KHS GmbH in 2012.
The duo formed a partnership to start Rapid Bevtech Pvt Ltd which was illegally using KHS’s technology and also poaching KHS’s customers, the petition said. Commercial courts were started in Gujarat this June for hearing the suits of Rs one crore and above.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched