Prices of copper and nickel fell by up to Rs 5 per kg at the non-ferrous metal market on Wednesday owing to slackened demand from consuming industries. Traders attributed the fall in copper and nickel prices to tepid demand from consuming industries at domestic spot market.
Watch What Else is Making News
In the national capital, copper mixed scrap and nickel plate (4×4) declined by Rs 2 and Rs 5 to Rs 360 and Rs 810-815 per kg, respectively.
Following are on Wednesday’s metal rates (in Rs per kg):
Zinc ingot Rs 106-112, Nickel plate (4×4) Rs 810-815, gun metal scrap Rs 227, Bell metal scrap Rs 229, copper mixed scrap Rs 360, chadri deshi Rs 295.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Lead ingot Rs 87, lead imported Rs 93, aluminium ingots Rs 154, aluminium sheet cutting Rs 150, aluminium wire scrap Rs 150 and aluminium utensils scrap Rs 148.