Adani Gas Limited had reduced the prices of CNG by Rs 10 for vehicle users in Ahmedabad and Vadodara,while it has reduced the prices of PNG (domestic) by over Rs 8 for about 1.87 lakh customers in these cities. The new prices will be effective from Friday.
Adani Gas Limited has reduced the prices of gas at 48 CNG stations in Ahmedabad and nine in Vadodara to Rs 58.75 per kilogram from the earlier Rs 68.80,while the prices of PNG has been scaled down to Rs 28.80 per standard cubic meter (excluding VAT) from the earlier Rs 37,stated a release from the company.
“Adani Gas Limited commenced its operations in Ahmedabad and Vadodara in 2004 and since then in absence of any domestic gas it has used costlier R-LNG for distribution to its customers. R-LNG being imported,its price has moved as per international prices and has also been prone to exchange rate fluctuations because of which Ahmedabad & Vadodara have witnessed frequent revisions. With allocation of domestic gas though limited,it would help in stabilising prices and bring much needed comfort to customers. This reduction is also expected to increase penetration of CNG in these cities thereby helping to improve the air quality,” the company stated in the release.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
This reduction in prices comes after state-run Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) announced to reduced CNG prices by Rs 10 a kg and PNG by Rs 2-9.45 per SCM on December 19.
The move to reduce prices of gas comes after the Gujarat High Court directed Central government to supply gas to Gujarat at prices similiar to those exisiting in Delhi and Mumbai.