Adani Gas Limited had reduced the prices of CNG by Rs 10 for vehicle users in Ahmedabad and Vadodara,while it has reduced the prices of PNG (domestic) by over Rs 8 for about 1.87 lakh customers in these cities. The new prices will be effective from Friday.
Adani Gas Limited has reduced the prices of gas at 48 CNG stations in Ahmedabad and nine in Vadodara to Rs 58.75 per kilogram from the earlier Rs 68.80,while the prices of PNG has been scaled down to Rs 28.80 per standard cubic meter (excluding VAT) from the earlier Rs 37,stated a release from the company.
“Adani Gas Limited commenced its operations in Ahmedabad and Vadodara in 2004 and since then in absence of any domestic gas it has used costlier R-LNG for distribution to its customers. R-LNG being imported,its price has moved as per international prices and has also been prone to exchange rate fluctuations because of which Ahmedabad & Vadodara have witnessed frequent revisions. With allocation of domestic gas though limited,it would help in stabilising prices and bring much needed comfort to customers. This reduction is also expected to increase penetration of CNG in these cities thereby helping to improve the air quality,” the company stated in the release.
This reduction in prices comes after state-run Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) announced to reduced CNG prices by Rs 10 a kg and PNG by Rs 2-9.45 per SCM on December 19.
The move to reduce prices of gas comes after the Gujarat High Court directed Central government to supply gas to Gujarat at prices similiar to those exisiting in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More