1. Fiscal deficit target 3.6% of GDP for FY16, 3% for FY17.
2. Expenditure Management Comm-ission to look into cutting expenditures.
3. Subsidy regime, including food and petroleum subsidies, to be overhauled.
4. New urea policy to be formulated.
5. Contours of GST to be finalised.
6. No retrospective tax to be brought in.
7. Fresh cases arising out of retrospective amendments to the 2012 I-T Act to be scrutinised.
8. Resident taxpayers can obtain advance ruling on income tax liability.
9. Authority for advance rulings to be strengthened with more benches.
10. Scope of I-T Settlement Commission to be enlarged.
11. High-level panel to interact with trade, industry for tax law reforms.
12. FDI cap in defence raised to 49%.
13. FDI cap in insurance sector raised to 49% from 26%.
14. Rs 7,060 crore allotted for developing ‘100 Smart Cities’.
15. For ‘Smart Cities’, built-up area cut from 50,000 sq mts to 20,000 sq mts.
16. Projects, which commit 30% of project cost for low-cost affordable housing, will be exempted from minimum built-up area.
17. Manufacturing units allowed to sell products through retail.
18. Capital of public sector banks will be raised by increasing shareholding of people in a phased manner.
19. PSUs to invest Rs 2,47,941 crore through capital investment.
20.Electronic Travel Authorisation at 9 airports.
21. Infrastructure Investment Trusts to be set up. They will be modified Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
22. A conducive tax regime for InvITs and REITs to be set up in accordance with SEBI regulations.
23. Kisan Vikas Patra re-introduced.
24. Skill India, a skill programme to improve employability of youths, to be launched.
25. Rs 1,000 crore Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana — to improve access to irrigation — introduced.
26. Every household to have total sanitation by 2019 — the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi — through Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
27. Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission to provide urban amenities in rural areas; through PPP model.
28. Rs 500 cr Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana for rural electricity.
29. Rs 200 crore for Sardar Patel’s Statue of Unity in Gujarat.
30. Rs 50,548 crore for the SC Plan
31. Rs 32,387 crore for TSP.
32. Rs 200 crore for a scheme to provide loans to young start-up entrepreneurs from Scheduled Castes
33. Rs 100 crore for the new Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana.
34. Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana revived for 1 year from Aug 15, 2014.
35. Panel to see how unclaimed money in PPF accounts can be used.
36. Pension of Rs 1,000/month to all EP scheme subscribers.
37. Mandatory wage limit to EPS subscription raised from Rs 6,500 to Rs 15,000. Rs 250 crore allotted.
38. EPFO to launch ‘Uniform Account Number’ for portability of PF accounts.
39. Scheme for Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase of Aids and Appliances to have contemporary aids.
40.Institutes for Universal Inclusive Design and Mental Health Rehabilitation to be set up.
41. Centre for Disability Sports to be set up.
42. 15 new Braille presses coming, 10 existing presses to be modernised.
43. Currency notes to be continued…