Private sector lender Yes Bank today posted a 18.8 per cent jump in net profit at Rs 430.21 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2014.
The bank had a net profit of Rs 362.15 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal.
Total income of the bank rose to Rs 3,013.57 crore in January-March quarter as compared to Rs 2,667.03 crore in the same period previous fiscal, Yes Bank said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Net Interest Income improved by 12.8 per cent to Rs 719.6 crore as against Rs 638.1 crore in the year-ago period.
The bank proposed a dividend of 80 per cent, or Rs 8, per share for 2013-2014.
The board has also approved a proposal to raise funds by way of issuance of equity up to USD 500 million in one or more tranches.
The issuance may be by way of Qualified Institutions Placement (QIP) or any other international offering like Global Depository Receipts (GDRs)/American Depository Receipts (ADRs), or by any other appropriate mode as decided by the bank, it said.
For the entire fiscal ended March, 2014, the bank’s net profit grew by 24.4 per cent at Rs 1,617.78 crore, compared to Rs 1,300.7 crore in the corresponding fiscal.
Total income increased to Rs 11,702.93 crore during the year, compared to Rs 9,551.43 crore in the earlier fiscal.
Net Interest Margin (NIM) remained unchanged at 3 per cent at the end of March 2014. At the same time, Capital Adequacy Ratio of the bank stood at 14.4 per cent during the period. TVS 04231415