After the Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday dragged author Chetan Bhagat’s into the controversy related to the appointments to various government posts by the Narendra Modi government, Bhagat hit back at the party claiming he could do a better job as Guv than others.
AAP spokespeson Raghav Chadha had hit out at the BJP-led government saying the party should appoint Bhagat as the RBI Governor, Anupam Kher as chief of ISRO and Eknath Khadse for NIA.
Bhagat, in a series of tweets, said that he was not interested in the RBI Governor post and asked AAP’s ‘lo-IQ’ members to think twice.
- Despite Delhi ‘crisis’, Centre not looking at President’s Rule
- It’s AAP vs BJP again as CM Kejriwal plans to move Supreme Court over sealing drive in Delhi
- Office of profit row: AAP files fresh petition in Delhi HC, to be heard today
- Centre slammed over Chetan Chauhan’s appointment as NIFT chief
- Chetan Chauhan to head NIFT: AAP asks why not make Chetan Bhagat RBI governor
- Controversy over appointment of Chetan Chauhan as NIFT chief
“Dear AAP, as you mock me, assure u had i ever done (am not) the RBI guv job, would be able to do it better than many others,” he said in a tweet.
AAP should tell its lo-IQ spokespersons to think twice before attacking others, though i understand thinking isn’t their strong point.
— Chetan Bhagat (@chetan_bhagat) June 19, 2016
Taking on AAP leaders, he also said that he had a better knowledge of the economy and monetary policy compared to them because of his previous job experience.