PNB Housing Finance’s IPO was subscribed 20 per cent on the first day of the three-day bidding on Tuesday. The Rs 3,000-crore IPO received bids for 55,72,111 shares against the total issue size of 2,80,77,500 shares, data available with the NSE till 1700 hrs showed.
The portion for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 35 per cent and that of non institutional investors 8 per cent. The retail investors category was subscribed 17 per cent. The initial public offer (IPO) attracted more than 75,000 applications on the first day.
PNB Housing Finance has raised over Rs 894 crore by allotting shares to anchor investors.
Promoted by Punjab National Bank, the company is seeking to raise Rs 3,000 crore through the (IPO). The issue closes on October 27.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The company has fixed the price band at Rs 750-775. The firm will be using the proceeds from the share sale mainly towards augmenting its capital base.
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company, DSP Merrill Lynch, JM Financial Institutional Securities, J P Morgan and Morgan Stanley are the global coordinators and book running lead managers for the issue.