Vistara on Monday said passengers can avail up to 60 per cent discount on business and premium economy class tickets. Under the ‘Affordable Luxury’ offers, business class fares would start from Rs 5,650 while economy ticket prices would begin from Rs 2,560. This would be for one-way travel, excluding taxes and fees.
The ‘Affordable Luxury Weekdays’ scheme would offer “up to 60 per cent discount relative to last minute fares if booked 30 days or more in advance” for business class. Similarly, the discount would be up to 40 per cent for premium economy.
“For travel on weekends, Vistara’s ‘Affordable Luxury Weekends’ fares for business class are for travel all-day Saturday and for departures up to 4 pm on Sundays.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“This scheme offers up to 60 per cent discount relative to normal business class fares if booked 15 days or more in advance, and up to 40 per cent discount even if booked at the last minute,” the airline said in a release.
The carrier flies to 18 destinations with 430 weekly flights.