Jet Airways has revised the schedules of arriving and departing flights from here as there will be restrictions on the airport’s runways from October 18 to carry out maintenance works. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) has two runways — 09/27, the main runway, and 14/32, the secondary one. From October 18 till month-end, the main runway will be closed for four hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
The two runways will be shut for two days every week from October 31 to November 28. During this period, the closure will be for five hours on Mondays and Thursdays to carry out maintenance job.
“In light of the forthcoming closure of the Mumbai airport runway with effect from October 18 until end-November, Jet Airways has revised its flight schedules for some of its flights arriving into/departing from Mumbai,” the airline said in a release today.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The airline said its contact centre is taking proactive steps to keep guests updated of revised timings and re-accommodation on alternative flights, where necessary, through SMS or phone calls.
CSIA, one of the busiest airports, handles around 800 arrivals and departures everyday.