Mangaluru International Airport (MIA) has been rated the best in Southern region and third among all the 52 airports in the country. Airports Authority of India (AAI) conducts survey of all the airports once in six months through an external agency. The performances of all the airports are rated on the basis of overall customer satisfaction.
In the latest survey pertaining to the half year ended December last year, MIA secured 4.72 points out of 5.
Airport Director J T Radhakrishna said in a release here that the rating reflects giant strides made by MIA in the segments of passenger handling and customer satisfaction.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Chandigarh airport has taken the top slot in the survey, followed by Raipur, with the third position being shared by Mangaluru and Udaipur airports.
The survey covers areas like achievement of the airport, performance of staff, facilities, customs and immigration facilities and safety, the release said.