Malaysian no-frills airline group AirAsia today announced discounted fares across its flight, including those operated by its subsidiary AirAsia India, for a period that goes up to April next year. The bookings for availing the discounts can be made between today and October 16, 2016, AirAsia said in a release.
The airline’s year-end sale has fares starting from Rs 999 inclusive of all taxes for a one-way journey to domestic destinations such as Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Pune, Imphal among other destinations connected by AirAsia India, it said.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Passengers can also book tickets to international destinations such as Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Bali, Phuket, Melbourne, Sydney, among others, for fares as low as low as Rs 3,599, it added.
According to the airline, the booking period stands from October 3 to October 16 for travel between October 4, 2016 and April 27, 2017.
The Benagaluru-based budget airline AirAsia India is run jointly by AirAsia and Tata Sons.
AirAsia India currently flies to 11 destinations with its two hubs in Bengaluru and New Delhi, covering Chandigarh, Jaipur, Guwahati, Imphal, Pune, Goa, Vizag, Kochi and Hyderabad.
“To help our guests plan their getaway, we are giving them the best possible deals so they can kick back and relax at various popular holiday destinations that we fly to,” chief executive officer, AirAsia India, Amar Abrol said.
“The airline has also extended the travel period well into 2017 in case its guests prefer to take advantage of the offer during the start-of-year festive period,” he said.
The low fare offer covers flights operated by AirAsia Malaysia, AirAsia Thailand, AirAsia Indonesia, AirAsia Philippines, AirAsia India, Malaysia AirAsia X and Thai AirAsia X.