The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has presented a cheque amounting to Rs. 482.21 crores as final dividend for fiscal 2015-16 at a function held here on October 24. Dr. Guruprasad Mohapatra, Chairman, Airports Authority of India, presented the cheque to Union Minister of Civil Aviation P. Ashok Gajapathi Raju in the presence of AAI Board Members, senior officers from AAI and MoCA.
In a statement the AAI said that it is a consistently profit-making public sector undertaking and paying dividend to the government.
The statement further said that the AAI has achieved a record turnover of Rs. 10825 crores, Profit Before Tax (PBT) of Rs. 3697 crores and Rs. 2537 crores as Profit After Tax (PAT) during the year 2015-16. AAI paid a Dividend of Rs. 761.21 crores for FY 2015-16 to the Government of India.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016