The ‘War of Khans’ doesn’t look like over yet. The two hugs that we saw between SRK and Salman Khan – one at an iftar party last year and the other one at the Star Guild Awards earlier this year – haven’t seem to have cemented the damaged ties between them.
And at an event in Mumbai on Monday (March 3), Shah Rukh Khan took a dig at his foe-turned-friend Salman Khan yet again.
The actor, who was out at the unveiling event of a watch brand he endorses, apparently questioned filmmaker Kunal Kohli’s taste in films, when he said that the last film he saw was Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’.
Shah Rukh Khan, who is known for his impeccable comic timing staged a ‘rapid fire’ round at the event for the audience’s pleasure and definitely had Kunal Kohli in a fix.
Kunal Kohli had tweeted, “Toughest,Most Fun part of TagHeuer event,Rapid Fire wth @iamsrk,his comebacks to r answers had everyone in splits.”
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
It was during one of the ‘comebacks’ to his replies that Shah Rukh made a snide comment at Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’. When Shah Rukh asked Kunal Kohli the last film he saw, Kunal promptly said, “Jai Ho!”, which earned a hooting from the audience. Shah Rukh, took a while and then made a ‘comeback’ and said, “There is no accounting for taste.”
Kunal Kohli along with ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ director Punit Malhotra and actress-model Mandira Bedi had also joined SRK at the event.
The Karan Arjun’ co-stars drifted apart after a fight at actress Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in 2008. The two Khans, it seemed had patched up, after been seen on amicable terms at an iftar party in 2013 and earlier this year at an award function.
Watch video here.