The ‘War of Khans’ doesn’t look like over yet. The two hugs that we saw between SRK and Salman Khan – one at an iftar party last year and the other one at the Star Guild Awards earlier this year – haven’t seem to have cemented the damaged ties between them.
And at an event in Mumbai on Monday (March 3), Shah Rukh Khan took a dig at his foe-turned-friend Salman Khan yet again.
The actor, who was out at the unveiling event of a watch brand he endorses, apparently questioned filmmaker Kunal Kohli’s taste in films, when he said that the last film he saw was Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Shah Rukh Khan, who is known for his impeccable comic timing staged a ‘rapid fire’ round at the event for the audience’s pleasure and definitely had Kunal Kohli in a fix.
Kunal Kohli had tweeted, “Toughest,Most Fun part of TagHeuer event,Rapid Fire wth @iamsrk,his comebacks to r answers had everyone in splits.”
It was during one of the ‘comebacks’ to his replies that Shah Rukh made a snide comment at Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’. When Shah Rukh asked Kunal Kohli the last film he saw, Kunal promptly said, “Jai Ho!”, which earned a hooting from the audience. Shah Rukh, took a while and then made a ‘comeback’ and said, “There is no accounting for taste.”
Kunal Kohli along with ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ director Punit Malhotra and actress-model Mandira Bedi had also joined SRK at the event.
The Karan Arjun’ co-stars drifted apart after a fight at actress Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in 2008. The two Khans, it seemed had patched up, after been seen on amicable terms at an iftar party in 2013 and earlier this year at an award function.
Watch video here.