In an unusual promotion gimmick, Alia and Arjun will launch their first trailer on February 28 with an engagement ceremony. The actress tweeted, “I’m getting engageddddddd !!! ;)”
The fun-filled invite has named social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube as the ‘venue’ of the ‘engagement’ ceremony. And has also asked for ‘shagan’ in form of film tickets!
I’m getting engageddddddd !!! ;) pic.twitter.com/Kwa0RHVlyq
— Alia Bhatt (@aliaa08) February 26, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Bollywood is setting a new trend at every step with its innovative publicity stunts. Earlier this year Salman Khan ‘pseudo’ promoted ‘Jai Ho’ vis-a-vis his appearances with leading Indian politician like Narendra Modi at the kite flying event.
Meanwhile, there are reports that Alia Bhatt is indeed dating her ‘2 States’ co-star Arjun Kapoor. Alia had also said that Arjun holds a special place in her life.