“For me he (Arjun) has a very special place in my life… we were shooting for ‘Highway’ and ‘2 States’ around same time. He became a good friend of mine. He is a funny person and has a good sense of humor,” Alia said.
Alia has been romantically linked with Varun Dhawan and Arjun Kapoor since her entry in Bollywood, to which she said, “It doesn’t matter. If it’s not true or even true why it should bother me. I will never talk about who I am dating.” (Pics: Alia Bhatt watches Highway with rumoured beau’s sister)
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“The constant intrusion in my personal life by the media is part of their profession and job. I don’t have issues being clicked until and unless I am not looking good. About
invasion of privacy you can only let a person invade the privacy if you allow them to cross the line,” she added.
According to Alia, the link ups do not affect her father-filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt too.
“I don’t think it bothers him. But I think he doesn’t want me to date anybody like any other father,” she said.
Ask her what she looks for in her dream boy, Alia says, “He should be funny, dedicated and passionate about his work and should be chivalrous.”
Alia is often compared to Kareena Kapoor Khan but she thinks they are very different. “It’s ok… it is not like linking me with her. I think the comparisons are not true. I don’t think I am like her in any way. I don’t think there can ever be any other
Kareena Kapoor. I am a fan of hers and hence I feel there is no one like her,” she said.
‘Highway’ is directed by Imtiaz Ali and released today.