“For me he (Arjun) has a very special place in my life… we were shooting for ‘Highway’ and ‘2 States’ around same time. He became a good friend of mine. He is a funny person and has a good sense of humor,” Alia said.
Alia has been romantically linked with Varun Dhawan and Arjun Kapoor since her entry in Bollywood, to which she said, “It doesn’t matter. If it’s not true or even true why it should bother me. I will never talk about who I am dating.” (Pics: Alia Bhatt watches Highway with rumoured beau’s sister)
“The constant intrusion in my personal life by the media is part of their profession and job. I don’t have issues being clicked until and unless I am not looking good. About
invasion of privacy you can only let a person invade the privacy if you allow them to cross the line,” she added.
According to Alia, the link ups do not affect her father-filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt too.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“I don’t think it bothers him. But I think he doesn’t want me to date anybody like any other father,” she said.
Ask her what she looks for in her dream boy, Alia says, “He should be funny, dedicated and passionate about his work and should be chivalrous.”
Alia is often compared to Kareena Kapoor Khan but she thinks they are very different. “It’s ok… it is not like linking me with her. I think the comparisons are not true. I don’t think I am like her in any way. I don’t think there can ever be any other
Kareena Kapoor. I am a fan of hers and hence I feel there is no one like her,” she said.
‘Highway’ is directed by Imtiaz Ali and released today.