Happy New Year with a cash-rich ATM and a higher withdrawal limit

Written by Nandagopal Rajan | Published:January 1, 2017 4:53 pm
ATM, ATM full of germs, germs found in ATM, health study, germs, Automated teller machine (ATM), STD, STD diseases through ATM Does that mean our cash woes are over? Well, no.

Happy New Year. Yeah, I mean it. What else would explain the fact that I was able to withdraw money from an ATM in New Delhi in under five minutes. And that too Rs 4,000 in two pink, crisp Rs 2,000 notes.

It seems our 50-day prayers have been answered and the cash-rich gods of cashless land have loosened their purse strings a bit more. The handful of people in the queue in front of an HDFC Bank ATM in Connaught Place, which is still bustling with people ringing in the New Year by just loitering around looking for functional ATMs, were all surprised. No one in the queue had ever been in one since November 8 with so few people in front of them. So there were no frayed tempers or protests when someone decided to withdraw more money with an another card. This was a happy bunch, in true New Year Spirit.

Does that mean our cash woes are over? Well, no. Most of those who found this ATM had entered and exited at least a dozen other ATMs that looked as desolate as a cricket stadium in monsoon. Also, while the government has increased that cash withdrawal limit to Rs 4,500 that is an improbability as long as ATMs get their dose of Rs 500 notes. So people had to be content with just Rs 4,000. But no one complained as it was double what they have been seeing over the past many weeks.

Now, that the year has got to such a good start we can hope that we will be able to get back to spending some of our money in real life. That impulsive momo or mixed fruit juice, a weekly stash of fresh fish or just the luxury of giving some jumpers for dry clean might be back in our lives before the winter chill leaves the north. Here’s to a happy new year… a bit wishful than just a wish.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App now

Prohackatm16
    May 26, 2017 at 11:07 pm
    INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: (prohackatm16@gmail )We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $150 USD Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $255 USD
      Prohackatm16
      May 26, 2017 at 11:06 pm
        authentic hacked
        May 26, 2017 at 1:02 am
        INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card?? Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address:: authentichackedcard@gmail We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $150 USD Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $255 USD Cards that withd
          authentic hacked
          May 25, 2017 at 4:15 am
          1. J
            Jennifer Lucas
            May 19, 2017 at 7:36 pm
            I never believed in this blank credit card until i got one for my self, i was going through a friends pics on twitter when i saw a comment about a blank credit card that can make you rich. I decided to give it a try by purchasing one of the card, though i was curious but my curiosity was satisfied when i got the blank card and made a withdrawal of $5000 instant & was also able to transfer $8000 into my bank account. I never believed this card was real after i lost money to scammers but this hackers proved me wrong that they were real and possesses the card, don't be left out at this great opportunity has i have detected the real hackers. To get this card without getting scammed then Email: ghosthackingfoundation.hk@gmail
              PatriciaClifford
              May 13, 2017 at 2:45 pm
              PLEASE READ! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo
                musa
                May 12, 2017 at 5:54 pm
                Hello everyone,i am a living testimony of this great work !!!Am so happy I got mine from Morgan. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from He last week and now I have $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Morgan because i met two people before he and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Morgan sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from he now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Morgan because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries whats app 2348142630659 email address is atmblank12@gmail
                  musa
                  May 12, 2017 at 5:53 pm
                  1. B
                    blank atmtech
                    May 13, 2017 at 4:18 pm
                    Hello everyone,why should some people still live in porverty, when you can get a w of money for your business, i am a living testimony of this great work !!! Am so happy I got mine from Morgan. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from He last week and now I have $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Morgan because i met two people before he and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Morgan sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from he now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to Morgan because he changed my story all of a sudden .
                    PatriciaClifford
                    May 11, 2017 at 11:48 am
                    PLEASE READ! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $8,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Elizabeth because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Elizabeth sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught im grateful to Elizabeth because she changed my story all of a sudden .The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Nigeria. Elizabeth's email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo
                    1. B
                      blank atmtech
                      May 13, 2017 at 4:25 pm
                      Hello everyone,why should some people still live in porverty, when you can get a w of money for your business, i am a living testimony of this great work !!! Am so happy I got mine from Morgan. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,000 daily. I got it from He last week and now I have $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Morgan because i met two people before he and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Morgan sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from he now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught, this his email:blankatmtech@gmail
                      PatriciaClifford
                      May 11, 2017 at 11:47 am
                        dupuymichael
                        May 10, 2017 at 12:05 pm
                        i was very poor and could not get a genuine loan but a hacker gave me a card loaded with cash, i am able to collect 3000$ per day with this card and this card will last for 6 months, the hacker told me to also advertise the card to my friends that is why i am tel you about it now, if you need this card contact dupuymichael26@gmail this card have been my savior since i collected it last month here thanks
                        1. C
                          Christina Brittn
                          May 8, 2017 at 3:19 am
                          Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (Mr Williams) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today,Email the hackers on: williamshackers@hotmail ."
                            musa
                            May 6, 2017 at 3:30 pm
                            o, My name is Natalie and i just feel like letting everyone know about this. There is this new way of making money with a programmed ATM card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking team called CHEVRON BLANK ATM HACKERS two days after i paid. This Blank ATM card is programmed to mess with any ATM and its camera thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $80000 monthly from any ATM. Since i got the card i've been able to withdraw enough to get myself a new car and invest in a huge profit making business. Although it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught and you can use this opportunity to make your life better. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting them now through their whatsapp no: 2348142630659. email: (atmblank12@gmail ). The most amazing thing is I got this Blank ATM card at a very low rate and i hope you also do too.
                              Kelly Woods
                              Apr 29, 2017 at 11:26 am
                              WOW..My name is Patricia Harold from Ohio United State..Mr Dikcons intelligent blank ATM cards Which have been specially programmed to withdraw $8000 free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide He has hacked the sum of $8000 dollars into each of the cards. please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with do ents to validate the transactions,i meet Mr son blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr son my w world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $8000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more.contact his email: sonblankatmhacker@gmail and is his cell whatsapp/ 12048178403
                                RICH CRUZ
                                Apr 22, 2017 at 8:37 pm
                                HOW I GOT RICH WITH BLANK ATM So far i have being able to withdraw up to $38000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. CYBER HACKERS has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address}}} cyberworldatmhacks@yahoo And I believe they will also Change your Life too. Contact their general manager directly with the above email address.
                                  RICH CRUZ
                                  Apr 22, 2017 at 8:37 pm
                                    Mr Joel
                                    Apr 18, 2017 at 2:35 am
                                    I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs OMON is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email on: atmmachine581@gmail
                                      abigail winfrey
                                      Jan 17, 2017 at 1:31 am
                                      My name is abigail winfrey am from united states. happy new year become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (MR GREGORY JASON) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month . now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :
                                        ATUL
                                        Jan 1, 2017 at 2:04 pm
                                        Gupt Rooge G of Impotent Feku G, wht about ur PM G doing. could not get back his own wife and preaching nation building. RSS chaddi thusg under terror head mohan bhagwat are detined to ruin India in the name of nationalism and blind bhakti
                                        1. N
                                          Nampurath Krishna
                                          Jan 1, 2017 at 5:55 pm
                                          And the expanded tax net, calm in J and K, trillions of rupees gone waste in stan as it install state-of-the art press to print 1k and 500 rupees fake Indian currency notes and many more...!!
                                          1. N
                                            Nampurath Krishna
                                            Jan 1, 2017 at 5:51 pm
                                            Last couple of days travelled lot, never seen queue in front of any ATM, just one or two persons were dealing comfortably. Things are changing for the better of course, a little more patience and it would be normal soon.