Happy New Year with a cash-rich ATM and a higher withdrawal limit

Written by Nandagopal Rajan | Published:January 1, 2017 4:53 pm
ATM, ATM full of germs, germs found in ATM, health study, germs, Automated teller machine (ATM), STD, STD diseases through ATM Does that mean our cash woes are over? Well, no.

Happy New Year. Yeah, I mean it. What else would explain the fact that I was able to withdraw money from an ATM in New Delhi in under five minutes. And that too Rs 4,000 in two pink, crisp Rs 2,000 notes.

It seems our 50-day prayers have been answered and the cash-rich gods of cashless land have loosened their purse strings a bit more. The handful of people in the queue in front of an HDFC Bank ATM in Connaught Place, which is still bustling with people ringing in the New Year by just loitering around looking for functional ATMs, were all surprised. No one in the queue had ever been in one since November 8 with so few people in front of them. So there were no frayed tempers or protests when someone decided to withdraw more money with an another card. This was a happy bunch, in true New Year Spirit.

Does that mean our cash woes are over? Well, no. Most of those who found this ATM had entered and exited at least a dozen other ATMs that looked as desolate as a cricket stadium in monsoon. Also, while the government has increased that cash withdrawal limit to Rs 4,500 that is an improbability as long as ATMs get their dose of Rs 500 notes. So people had to be content with just Rs 4,000. But no one complained as it was double what they have been seeing over the past many weeks.

Now, that the year has got to such a good start we can hope that we will be able to get back to spending some of our money in real life. That impulsive momo or mixed fruit juice, a weekly stash of fresh fish or just the luxury of giving some jumpers for dry clean might be back in our lives before the winter chill leaves the north. Here’s to a happy new year… a bit wishful than just a wish.

For all the latest Blogs News, download Indian Express App

1. J
    Johnson Odia
    Jul 26, 2017 at 5:32 am
    Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (americacreditatmcard ) for how to get it and it cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self,we are located around the world, these cards works on any ATM machine and it works according to it's activation.
      mrs mary
      Jul 21, 2017 at 11:33 pm
      I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MRS MARY is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email On atmmachine443
      1. T
        tammy
        Jul 21, 2017 at 12:26 am
        I'm Tammy Waters, I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. It really worked out for me and i just realize i need to publish this online for other interested user to take and hope on. just contact their email: onlineatmusers
        1. W
          webber
          Jul 15, 2017 at 2:57 pm
          We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $250,000 spending limit on in stores. order now: Contact us: timothyhong chinamail ,message me: 18328044010 Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS : BALANCE: PRICE $10,000: $500 $20,000: $1,000 $35,000: $1,700 $50,000: $2,500 $100,000:$5,000 $250,000:$10,000 NAME:..... RESIDENTIAL COUNTRY: ...... PHONE NUMBER: .......
          1. J
            joe
            Jul 8, 2017 at 8:15 am
            PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from JOE. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met JOE because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. JOE sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. im grateful to JOE because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria. JOE’s email address is joedhaker005
              pickford
              Jul 7, 2017 at 10:50 am
              There is no pleasure in been poor,you have to be compe tive.change your financial status now with the help of the Blank ATM Card that has no trace or limit,although its illegal but it will give your life a meaning,withdraw upto $2500 daily,so you can be able to pay for your taxes and help provide for your family.This Blank ATM card is a programmed card that has the ability to break into any ATM machine in the world and rendering all CCTV(security cameras)useless when making withdrawal.contact Mr pickford today via email: baldwin.picford188
                servicio
                Jul 6, 2017 at 9:31 am
                I have been so poor and sick before, but now i am rich and healthy I got a master card from my spanish friend on the internet and this card is loaded with money with this card i am able to collect 3000$ per day, i collected my card last week and my friend still have many of this card to give out, if you are poor and you need help you can get this card To get this card contact tarjetaservicio and you will have your card. contact: tarjetaservicio thanks
                  Danny
                  Jul 5, 2017 at 11:47 pm
                  There is no pleasure in being poor, you have to be compe tive change your financial status now with the help of the Blank ATM Card that has no trace or risk, it will give your life a meaning,withdraw up to $2500 daily,so you can be able to pay your billswith no need for a loan and provide for your family. This Blank ATM card is a programmed card that has the ability to break into any ATM machine in the world and rendering all CCTV useless when making withdrawal contact a reliable and dependable COMPANY today via email: davidbenjaminltd outlook