Happy New Year with a cash-rich ATM and a higher withdrawal limit

Written by Nandagopal Rajan | Published:January 1, 2017 4:53 pm
ATM, ATM full of germs, germs found in ATM, health study, germs, Automated teller machine (ATM), STD, STD diseases through ATM Does that mean our cash woes are over? Well, no.

Happy New Year. Yeah, I mean it. What else would explain the fact that I was able to withdraw money from an ATM in New Delhi in under five minutes. And that too Rs 4,000 in two pink, crisp Rs 2,000 notes.

It seems our 50-day prayers have been answered and the cash-rich gods of cashless land have loosened their purse strings a bit more. The handful of people in the queue in front of an HDFC Bank ATM in Connaught Place, which is still bustling with people ringing in the New Year by just loitering around looking for functional ATMs, were all surprised. No one in the queue had ever been in one since November 8 with so few people in front of them. So there were no frayed tempers or protests when someone decided to withdraw more money with an another card. This was a happy bunch, in true New Year Spirit.

Does that mean our cash woes are over? Well, no. Most of those who found this ATM had entered and exited at least a dozen other ATMs that looked as desolate as a cricket stadium in monsoon. Also, while the government has increased that cash withdrawal limit to Rs 4,500 that is an improbability as long as ATMs get their dose of Rs 500 notes. So people had to be content with just Rs 4,000. But no one complained as it was double what they have been seeing over the past many weeks.

Now, that the year has got to such a good start we can hope that we will be able to get back to spending some of our money in real life. That impulsive momo or mixed fruit juice, a weekly stash of fresh fish or just the luxury of giving some jumpers for dry clean might be back in our lives before the winter chill leaves the north. Here’s to a happy new year… a bit wishful than just a wish.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App now

RICH CRUZ
    Apr 22, 2017 at 8:37 pm
    HOW I GOT RICH WITH BLANK ATM So far i have being able to withdraw up to $38000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. CYBER HACKERS has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address}}} cyberworldatmhacks@yahoo And I believe they will also Change your Life too. Contact their general manager directly with the above email address.
      RICH CRUZ
      Apr 22, 2017 at 8:37 pm
        Mr Joel
        Apr 18, 2017 at 2:35 am
        I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs OMON is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email on: atmmachine581@gmail
          abigail winfrey
          Jan 17, 2017 at 1:31 am
          My name is abigail winfrey am from united states. happy new year become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (MR GREGORY JASON) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month . now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :
            ATUL
            Jan 1, 2017 at 2:04 pm
            Gupt Rooge G of Impotent Feku G, wht about ur PM G doing. could not get back his own wife and preaching nation building. RSS chaddi thusg under terror head mohan bhagwat are detined to ruin India in the name of nationalism and blind bhakti
            1. N
              Nampurath Krishna
              Jan 1, 2017 at 5:55 pm
              And the expanded tax net, calm in J and K, trillions of rupees gone waste in stan as it install state-of-the art press to print 1k and 500 rupees fake Indian currency notes and many more...!!
              1. N
                Nampurath Krishna
                Jan 1, 2017 at 5:51 pm
                Last couple of days travelled lot, never seen queue in front of any ATM, just one or two persons were dealing comfortably. Things are changing for the better of course, a little more patience and it would be normal soon.
                1. C
                  Cooper Kimamely
                  Mar 15, 2017 at 12:07 am
                  Hi, i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called (MR MARTINS). he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even exist .He told me Yes and that its a card programmed for om money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $4500. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact him, Here is the email address And I believe he will also Change your Life....
                    DA
                    Jan 1, 2017 at 8:02 pm
                    Seems like a big city problem. I have been travelling the country over the past 10 days - Bangalore and Delhi continued to be problematic, but Goa seemed to have no problem at all, except, of course, the daily limit itself.
                      Mr Joel
                      Feb 7, 2017 at 11:07 pm
                      I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs OMON is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email lt;br/gt;
                        Mr Joel
                        Feb 7, 2017 at 11:00 pm
                        I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs Omon is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email on
                        1. L
                          Lalu
                          Jan 1, 2017 at 1:32 pm
                          ATM is basically American. How come commies were interested in that?
                          1. T
                            tracy
                            Feb 20, 2017 at 10:08 am
                            BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) and i only spent $200 to get the card.Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward if you dont have the money dont even brother to contact him and his series is 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:() tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple .. call/sms: 1(716)666-1189
                              mathimathi
                              Jan 1, 2017 at 12:29 pm
                              No happy ATMs 2017 AD until they will be filled with new denomination notes.!!
                                MP
                                Jan 1, 2017 at 1:53 pm
                                I happily Withdrew Rs 500 notes from the ATM with a 3 person queue at Jamshedpur. Dont know why people are still cribbing? Some people want the same life back including corruption through cash. Remember life is going to be different. The past is no more the measure of future. The future would be different. So true to adjust to a new future.
                                  Rajeev
                                  Jan 1, 2017 at 4:28 pm
                                  Dear Feku PM the 50 Days os over and you are totally failed. Now its time to return India the wealth you have taken away by dent to GDP and Say Gracefully I am sorry and I have made a Ber without understanding he Subject and Know How of itlt;br/gt;lt;br/gt;Guys this would go for next five month and booth Government and RBI are lying to the nation
                                    Sanajy Pawar
                                    Jan 10, 2017 at 9:56 am
                                    HI...
                                      syed mazidur
                                      Jan 1, 2017 at 2:11 pm
                                      In am at Sibsagar rs.500/- notes are still at far cry. We have not seen it for the last 25 days.
                                        san
                                        Jan 1, 2017 at 5:39 pm
                                        Lol is it surprising that all losers rated down the most sane comment on this article?
                                          shivkumar mohite
                                          Jan 1, 2017 at 11:56 am
                                          It should have reverted back to normal (as was before 8/11/2016) but the new normal (rationed or restricted withdrawal limits) will continue for a couple of months more as predicted by some economists thirty forty days back.
                                          1. V