Honda Cars India Tuesday launched an updated version of its hatchback Brio priced between Rs 4.69 lakh and Rs 6.81 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The new version of the compact car comes with sporty exteriors, premium interiors and advanced features like an all new instrument panel, new and tail lamp and tailgate spoiler.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“The new Brio is an all-rounder — spacious, comfortable, looks good, has a fabulous effective engine and delivers great fuel economy,” Honda Cars India (HCIL) President and CEO Yoichiro Ueno said in a statement.
“Launched in 2011, Brio is a loved car for more than 87,000 families and with the new Brio, the company expects to strike a new chord with young and vivacious Indians.”
The new Brio comes with many new features, including an advanced music system with bluetooth connectivity, hands-free telephony function and digital AC controls.
The Brio is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine and comes with five-speed manual transmission and five speed automatic transmission, with a fuel economy of 18.5 km per litre and 16.5 km, respectively.
It also comes with various safety features, including dual airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), which enhances braking performance and seat belt pretensioner with load limiters.